Commercial Property

Your business is your livelihood. It only makes sense to protect it!

COMMERCIAL PROPERTY coverage typically pays the cost of repairing or rebuilding commercially used buildings or other structures after insurable events, such as a fire or vandalism.

BUSINESS PERSONAL PROPERTY coverage provides a monetary safeguard should your business’ property (electronics, fixtures, tools and equipment, etc.) become damaged. Inland marine covers your business personal property that is not permanently housed at a fixed business location but is transported and used at various locations.

These types of coverage may be provided for Landlord protection.

Our agents are here to help determine the coverages you need.