Commercial General Liability Insurance (GL)
Your business is your livelihood. It only makes sense to protect it! You may even be required to carry general liability coverage by hiring agents.
Although each is different, GL insurance is important for all types of businesses because there are certain liability exposures that span across industries, including:
- Premises and Operations (property damage and bodily injuries that occur at the location of your business and/or due to the operations of your business).
- Products (property damage and bodily injuries caused by your business’ wares).
- Completed Operations (property damage and bodily injuries caused by negligent or faulty craftsmanship).
- Contingent Liability (claims that arise due to the actions or negligence of your subcontractors).
GL insurance provides the following protection for your business:
- Property damage and bodily injury
- Personal and advertising injury
- Medical payments
Business Owner’s Policies
Business Owner’s policies bundle general liability coverage with commercial property coverage to provide a more comprehensive plan under one policy with one premium. Property coverage can range from buildings to office fixtures to tools and equipment.
COMMERCIAL AUTO may also be bundled into a Business Owner’s policy.
BUSINESS INCOME coverage can provide you extra monetary protection should your business experience an interruption in regular services due to damage from an insurable event.
ERRORS & OMMISSIONS coverage provides an extra layer of protection against liability claims that arise out of negligent or erroneous decisions made on behalf of your business by its decision makers.
Our agents are here to help you determine the best levels of coverage for your needs.