Having the right life insurance is pivotal in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. Life insurance can help you fulfill promises you’ve made your family when you are gone.
Del Greco Agencies Inc can help you find the right Connecticut life insurance coverage for you, and help ensure that your policy continually meets your needs.
When Life Changes, So Should Your Policy
Some life transformations that may require a policy “ammendment” include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
What You Need to know
There are several different types of life insurance products available – Two of the most common include:
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance provides protection for a specified period of time. If you do not currently have life insurance, term can be a good place to start. It’s generally less expensive than permanent (whole) life insurance, and is available in varying time periods with fixed premiums from a one year (annual renewable term) to 20-year (level term) period.Term life insurance is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
Whole Life Insurance
Whole life insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy. Whole life insurance can be an investment opportunity, as many whole life insurance policies also build cash value over time.
Advantages of Life Insurance
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, but many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living